Head of HR Operations
Our client a not for profit organisation supporting student sport in the HE sector is hiring for a Head of People & Operations. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for supporting and optimising HR and business-wide operational services and responsible for supporting the embedding of a culture of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Antiracism.
People and Organisational development
- Manage the design and delivery of strategies to ensure a motivated and valued workforce and promote a culture of development and learning.
- Manage all HR functions, including, payroll, recruitment, contracts, disciplinary, grievances and the outsourced HR Support service.
- Develop and deliver the Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Antiracism (EDIA) strategy
- Design, deliver and evaluate the staff performance review process
- Work with managers across the business to establish, measure and facilitate the management of team plans, indicators and targets which directly link with the organisational strategy.
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer, to optimise systems and processes to drive business performance and efficiency through technology.
- Design, manage and monitor the related budgets, including regular reforecasting.
- Manage all internal technology requirements of the business, including cyber security, working with the outsourced IT Services provider, ensuring the service offers best value and provides for the needs of the business.
- Manage internal information storage and related systems.
- Support the management and implementation of new systems.
- Develop and support the embedding of improvement processes
If you would like to take up this opportunity but don’t believe you have the skills to do it yet…please, please apply anyway!
Please note, you need to have the Legal right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are particularly interested in hearing from more people of Black heritage, women, non-binary, LGBTQ+ folks, and those who are differently-abled.
Our client is particularly interested in working with people who will centre Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Antiracism in their work.
How To Apply
To find out more and to apply, Click the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com